CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urine fast day 7 - 30

wateroflife Views: 8,305
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,000,157

Re: Urine fast day 7 - 30

Well I spoke too soon in my last post. Later yesterday I had another foul watery bowel movement (sorry), no discomfort though, just eliminating toxins I guess.
Energy continues to be good, just made a couple of sales calls and did a demonstration, but each effort was small. I walked up a hill for two blocks and that really taxed my reserves, so I can do most things except exert myself too much physically.
That lesion is still shrinking and now I understand why the massage is necessary.
The last two years I fasted for 13&14 days, but the lesion continued. This time it is shrinking rapidly after 6 days and the only thing different is that I massage my skin with urine every day. Wow. John Armstrong who wrote The Water of Life stresses that massaging is important, maybe now I know why. Also compared to other fasts I am not as tired. I was for the first 3 days, but not after and I put that down to massaging too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)