CureZone   Log On   Join
Urine fast day 10 of 30

wateroflife Views: 8,107
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,000,426

Urine fast day 10 of 30

Day 10 and all is well. I am constantly in awe of my general agility and energy although it is only available in small amounts. If I exert myself too much (today I ran half a block to a bus) then I need to rest for a while afterward until the energy is restored, but if I do not exert myself too much I am fine. I cooked pasty slice for the family yesterday and I did not have any problem. I really wanted to taste it, but that is just self gratification creeping in.

I did not weigh myself before, but it should have been around 114kg which is about 14kg heavier than my so-called 'ideal'. I am 6ft 6in tall so I do not look too much overweight. My weight today is 106.5kg so that is about 7kg lost in 10 days.

I have been using aged urine which is a mix of 5 day and 2 day because I ran out early. I have another batch ageing which should be more accurate when I start it at the end of the week. The smell is only slightly more than the fresh urine so I am very pleased and it goes on differently somehow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)