CureZone   Log On   Join
Urine fast day 12 - 30

wateroflife Views: 8,026
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,000,157

Urine fast day 12 - 30

Hi,

All is well, about the same as the last few days except that I am now sleeping a little less. I like massaging with old urine now, it goes into the skin much more easily and does not smell too bad at all, not like some old stuff I kept many years ago. I keep it in a bottle with the lid very loose and it is about 4 days old.

I am now more confident about exerting myself so I have no problems getting on with my life, I just know that I cannot last if I use up too much energy in a burst.

My lesion has left a scar with some scaly skin on top so I think it is continuing to heal. My tendons in my hands which run from around the thumb somewhere to up my arms is feeling much less painful. During the last couple of decades it has given me strong pain when I twist my hands or open my thumbs by spreading my fingers. There is still pain there now when I do it but it is much less, probably 70% less. A good sign.

My barber yesterday said there was no significant growth on my bald head. Pity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)