CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urine fast day 8 of 30

VonBingen Views: 8,425
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,000,908

Re: Urine fast day 8 of 30

Grow a pair. Seriously. I tried UT about five years ago and kept jars of urine to age... and didn't dare touch them. My loss!

Urine aged this way is a surprise. It really is. It's soothing and refreshing on the skin. The smell isn't bad once you spread it thin and the ammonia quickly evaporates. You can rinse it off if desired after some minutes.

If you sleep alone at night, you can put it on your face and neck before sleeping and the smell will be gone completely by morning.

If it gets on your hair, the smell lingers there. So avoid.

Stored in glass, the smell is better than if stored in plastic. Also, your diet matters. The more vegetarian the better for taste and smell.

Rule of thumb: fresh urine on open wounds and change the dressings often, aged urine on skin for the massage, or on wounds after closing... and I read somewhere that it is used for severe burns. It's extremely alkaline, so makes sense it would be good for burns.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)