CureZone   Log On   Join
Improperly taking Vitamins, minerals causes intoxication.

befurther Views: 9,194
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,879,162

Improperly taking Vitamins, minerals causes intoxication.

More ignorance.

"I dont need to be stoned on pot all the time or any other drug while seeking to remedy a common condition."

Cannabis salve doesn't get you stoned. Enjoy your degeneration.

"I imagine you consume marijuana for everything that ails you and I imagine you recommmend it to everyone as a means to cure their ailments."

You may as well smoke pot if you are going to have a delusional imagination like that.

"While the drug helps you in certain aspects of your condition it could also be causing problems in other aspects but in your mind the drug can do no harm so any negative side effects that could be developing or maybe exist at present are not to be recognised and simply ignored.
You have self diagnosed yourself and proclaimed that marijuana is the ONLY substance that can resolve your medical problems and there is no need now to look any further for other possible choices."

More delusional rhetoric, you have no idea about what I do. Your making this all up in your mind.

"You carry on taking your wonder drug called marijuana and I will carry on taking substances that do not have a drug like, intoxicating effect on me after I take the drug"

Cannabis salve does not have an intoxicating effect.

"What I take is not a drug but what you take, although it works for you, is still classified as a drug and always will be and the scientific community is not going to be persuaded by you and your arguement that the marijuana you consume is NOT a drug...just because "befurther" says so and the pot heads of the world attempt to convince us it is not a drug."

I am not concerned with what the priest/scientists believe and the scientific community is basically run by money grubbing control freaks who are concerned with the bottom line. You can consider it to be a drug, I consider it to be a unique substance with its own use, which is far more scientific a stance then a general term "drugs" that lacks a definitive meaning.

"I asked before: Why do you not consume the commercial kind of hemp that does not have the intoxicating abilities."

I do consume hemp seed oil and protein, and it is all part of the proper consumption of cannabis.

"There is a very good chance the elements found in the commercial variety of hemp are the same elements found in the intoxicating variety of hemp."

Yeah well, the THC and CBD content is not as concentrated in the industrial hemp. Also the industrial hemp strains are grown for specific use, for example certian varieties are better for rope and clothing. Regardless it is not legal to grow industrial hemp in the US, so it is virtually impossible to obtain unprocessed hemp seeds in their whole form. Which would be ideal to benefit from its raw state.

"I surmize the reason is: You like the "high"."

I already told you I don't get "high". But not surprisingly you are now ignoring what I said. That is mighty "lucid" of you.

"You like the intoxication that marijuana consumption gives you and even if you did not have the medical condition you have then you would be one of that percent of citizens that likes to be stoned / intoxicated all the time any how."

You don't know me. And you are drawing your own delusional conclusion.

"Go ahead...I choose to live a drug free life and live without being intoxicated all the time on a drug substance and do not support or advocate the use of drugs...any drugs and especially the ones that are classified as illegal recreational drugs."

Sure you are "drug free", I don't believe that for a second. You even admitted you eat chocolate.

"Have I taken the available pharmaceutical drugs over the years?
Yes, as they are available but I would rather not take them and I would rather try to find other choices and yes , if I had to choose marijuana over most of the nasty pharmacuetical drugs then I may consider marijuana."

See! I told you, you weren't "drug free" Good job contradicting yourself within a sentence.

"However if the pharmeceutical drugs did not intoxicate me the way that I know marijuana will intoxicate me I may very well decide to take the pharmaceutical drugs.
I dont want to be high / stoned / intoxicated by any substance that I ingest for any medical condition that I may have or could have."

OK.........That is nice, you could always get runners high, by running long distances. Or you could get high off your adrenaline if a car almost runs you over. Or if you are going to make an arrest you might get an adrenaline rush like police do.

"My first choice will be living a heathier lifestyle including excersising"

You should exercise your spelling. Then when you are done, you can go get high off of you endorphins you get from exercising.

"including changing my diet and or first trying Vitamin and Mineral supplements and or all the hundreds of non drug kinds of natural remedies( non intoxicating) including products that originate from the hemp plant, which I have bought and consumed before such as hemp oil and hemp powders."

Anything, even the vitamins and minerals you take can be intoxicating if you take them improperly. Therefore according to your "non intoxicating" reasoning, they are drugs as well. Hemp oil and hemp protein contain minute amounts of THC as well, so you do take drugs, contradicting your statement above once again.

"Those hemp products do not come with the intoxication effect."

Only because they have low THC levels. Regardless Hemp is still illegal to grow in the US. All because of the draconian drug laws and fascist control freaks in power.

"Yes I want to be ....drug free, without the intoxcity!"

Intoxicity isn't even technically a word...seems to me your messages are talk-sick.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (5)