CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: another personal attack

drugfree56 Views: 9,485
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,876,550

Re: another personal attack

HMMM..then you may be the first person ever to not get stoned when you consume Marijauna.

I would rather have you consuming marijuana to relieve you of what ails you as compared to the nasty addictive legal drugs that are supplied by the pharmaceutical companies.

Many of Those drugs are chemical formulas that are about as toxic as toxic can be on top of being down right dangerous to consume in regulated doses..but they will tell you different of course as long as it results in sales.

And I never said I support them in favour of marijuana as a medical use substance.

You and I would agree on how they are a bunch of manipulative, corrupted, self serving entities.

But they serve a usefull purpose and the drugs they do supply have benifits enough that they are not going to dissapear anytime soon to be replaced by marijuana.

If I have to choose marijuana over chemical drug formulas for any future medical conditions I will be joining you in your consumption of marijuana if I do confirm it helps me.

But I will not be recommending it to other people for recreational consumption and I will exhaust all other avenues related to other natural substances before I try marijuana to relieve me of what ails me.

For example: I have pain in my left knee cap area and I have never suffered an injury but when I walk a lot more than usual I feel knee pain...fortunately nothing serious ..but more or less just aggrevating.

I could try to smoke some marijuana and learn if it relieves me of my pain and discomfort but I am 99.99 % sure that the marijuana is not going to address the associated problem with the knee itself...rather the marijuana is going to simply relieve me of the discomfort and make me feel comfortable and at ease with the condition.

Meantime I know that a good MSM joint formula ( MSM, Gloucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfates) does work because the natural substances in the formula are related to the function and integrity of the knee cap joint.

I take the formula and the condition "does go away" because the ingredients are part of the associated knee function and relative to the associated problems of cartilage degeneration.

When you have a vitamin or mineral deficiency you can not expect marijuana to correct that problem.
It should be obvious that the problem can be addressed by way of eating foods that contain the vitamins or minerals and or vitamin and mineral supplements can and often do solve the problem.

I am 99.99% certain that marijauna is not going to reverse a vitiamin or mineral deficiency in people with such problems.

I envison all the more people turning to marijauna to solve their medical conditions when that is not the correct way to address the medical condition and solve the associated problems of the condition.

It will become way to easy for people to smoke some marijuana and then claim they feel better while stoned on the marijauna while not correctly addressing the root of the problem.

I envision legal medical marijuana becoming just one more quick fix drug used and recommended by people and or physicians to relieve people of what ails them rather than understanding that there are better natural choices and or lifestyle choices that can eliminate the problems or relieve the patient of the problems but not by way of a drug effect type of substance administered to the patient.

That is how it is with all too many of the pharmecutical drugs and you can be assured the marijuana, as a medical use substance will also be applied in such a manner resulting in all too many believing they are getting better when they are not actually getting healthier.

Once the drug becomes part of the mainstream medicinal products available for consumers to choose you can be assured it will be misused and abused and corrupted and touted as a cure all for what ever ails you rather than practising better health and better lifestyle choices.

The scam artists and con men are waiting in the shadows for this one to become a regular mainstrem medicine to be sold to the public.

If it is proven that specific elements derived from cannabis can be applied to the patients medical condition then then I would support it, of course.

Research is doing just that but of course you would want the people selling the cannabis derived elements and substances, to be used for medicinal puposes, to be sure that there are minimal side effects for the patients using the substances.

Anyhow...if it is drug you can expect good intentions to run amuck more so than most other substances.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.173 sec, (3)