CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CIA=Cocaine Import Agency

drugfree56 Views: 8,981
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,876,525

Re: CIA=Cocaine Import Agency

Those would be your buddies, not mine.
If they have anything to do with supplying drugs then you would be a supporter of them relative to the fact that you want the drugs to be available and the fact that you are a consumer of the drugs..which indirectly supports their illegal agendas.
Without the consumption practiced by Yourself and millions of others who, in effect, support such nefarious activities by way of your personal consumption, those additional side effects would not be happening if so many people did not consume the drugs.

It is pretty obvious that is the way it could be...if no one consumed the Non Essential drugs.

But many do and I know it will not stop.
None of the crap that is occuring surprise me at all when it comes to drug consumption.
Thanks for reinforcing my anti drug consumption position.

Meantime, while yourself and all the other consumers of the various kinds of NON ESSENTIAL drugs continue to consume them, for recreational purposes, I am not at all surprised that the government and the police and or the military and or all kinds of people from all walks of life are drawn into or influenced by and or CORRUPTED by the
drug(s)

You also are corrupted by the drugs to the point that you are willing to risk certain aspects of your life and well being while defending the use of the drug while you break the laws while the drug remains illegal to consume.

That is the difference between you and the non consumer.
You are willing to risk your personal well being and your legal status in society all over a stupid drug and your drug consumption beliefs.
I could understand your pro drug consumption platform if the drug was actually worthy of support.

More and more people are getting in on the drug consumption and drug trafficking and making it usefull to them in someway and somehow, so why are you surprised the drugs and all they entail comes with government corruption.
What did you expect to occur with the huge amounts of money involved.
When it is legal then all the more corruption can be expected because of the big money that corrupts people and drug money is some of the most corrupted money out there...even when it is legal drug money.

You like to paint a pretty picture of a utopian drug consumption world but it will NEVER be the one that you envision...NEVER .....because the drugs and their consumption will always remain sinister and nefarious in a modern world.

Do you actually think and or believe the government officials will not be corrupt or corrupted when the drug(s)are made legal.
Do you think and actually believe the drug suppliers will simply go away and the legal drug suppliers, who ever they may be, will not be corrupted and or corrupt the legal drug consumption system.

You are literally asking for trouble if you want to encourage the use of the drug(s)

You can actually sit there with a straight face while you try to BS people telling them the laws are the main problem and if the government people would just get their heads out their asses then the problems will go away.

You continually post a lot of information relative to the many negative ramifications and nefarious activities that are associated with the various drugs and their consumption interconnected to government officials and law enforcement and people of authority.

What did you expect concerning the consumption of non essential drugs that alter peoples minds and perceptions.

Jesus mister and you wantthem to be legal so that all the many corrupted government officials and corrupted law enforcement personal and all those corrupted people in positions of authority can also be legal drug addicts and or habitual consumers and pot heads on top of the existing percent of them who are already alcoholics and habitual drinkers.
Are you actually surprised with the two faced complicity and or shocked that it exists concerning the consumption of the drugs related to government personal and any of the negative side effects you so eagerly point out.

HMMMMM....nice to know that in the future all the more political stupidity is going to occur being practised by government officials and people who run the country while they are legally stoned and trying to run the country in a altered mental and physical state.
And that is, in effect, what you support when you stand up on behalf of the consumption of the wonder drug marijuana.
Great...add all the more legal drugs to the chaotic political environment and see how well the addition of more legal drugs helps run the country.

As you can plainly see and as you so eagerly point out, the drug(s) also make many of the non consumers corrupt and dishonest and involve themselves in illegal profiteering in various ways.
All kinds of nefarious activities going on because of the supply and consumption of the drugs.

And you guys keep on making the statement: The drug is harmless.

When I read what you post it simply confirms all the more that the drugs, including Marijuana, corrupt a lot of people and make them act in unwarranted ways that cause all the more problems.

Thanks for helping me to get my point accross that the drugs are shit and they cause a lot of problems, including corrupting all the more people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (3)