CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marijuana's Effects On Consciousness

drugfree56 Views: 9,353
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,740,087

Re: Marijuana's Effects On Consciousness

That was a good submission.
I tried a lot of drugs when I was young and I can not really say if it made my life better( relative to this time in my life) or if my life could have been better if I had not consumed the drugs.
I slowly faded away from the use of drugs and marijauna because, for me, it was a clash of interests and I had better things to pursue more so than another high and the party harty life style that is commonly associated with drug consumption.
To each their own of course. However when knowing what I know about drug consumption and all that it entials I would much rather live in a society that is drug free and I really wish people would not take up the consumption of the drug(s)
That is wishfull thinking of course because we can clearly see if there are products to be consumed in the market place then there will be consumers to support the supply.
Sort of like: The Chicken and Egg question....which came first???
There are still many valid reasons why they should not consume the drug, whether it be legal or illegal.
But many will continue to take the drug no matter what the consequences while argueing that their consumption is nothing to be concerned about.
I am not prohibitionist by any means. I realise that the consumption of drugs will never stop by a unknown percent of the citizens who feel strongly the drugs should be available as one more "legal" consumer item to be choosen and consumed if they so desire.
From my own experiences one of the main reasons I faded away from the drug was my observations of the many, many people who consumed the drugs and their nefarious characters and their drug induced and drug seduced mentalities and their drug induced and drug seduced attitudes and just how they conducted themselves while consuming the drug and how they acted while functioning in an altered mental and physical state.
It is their interactions with other people and mainly their interactions with the majority of citizens that are NOT stoned and not functioning in an altered mental and physical state that pursuaded me to judge myself and ask myself for what reasons I continued to the consume the drugs, including marijuana,while continuing to associate myself with people of nefarious character.
This is the grey area that is hard to define and the contenton that exist between the non users and the users.
The users, over all, as a collective group of citizens have proven themselves to be nefarious in varying degrees and various ways while feigning innocence about any of the negatives associated with habitual consumption.The negatives will continue to exist even if the drug is fully legalised and regulated the way that marijuana consumers want it to be, the same or similar to alcohol and presrciption drugs.
I grow weary of the argument that marijuana consumers are just a bunch of otherwise law abiding, enlightened people smoking their pot in the sanctuary of their homes and just want to be left alone and how the government is intruding on their civil rights to consume the product.
I grow weary of the self serving excuses that the marijauna consumers use to individualise their use of a drug that is wide spread and hardly contained in the house of each marijauna consumer.
That is a big fat propoganda lie and just as misleading as the government propaganda lies.
I want the drug to be legalised so we can see once and for all just how well behaved or just how nasty the legal drug consumers are and just how much more they will whine and cry and argue any self serving argument they can to secure the supply of their beloved pot.
I will point out and agree that there are many people
( what percent???) that are wonderfull people who are otherwise law abiding productive citizens who consume marijuana.
Granted? They are the "Good Folk" percent of the marijuana consumers.
It is the considerable percent of bad boy drug consumers that are also involved making matters worse for the common citizens.
Just how much more will they refuse to heed the warnings and just how much more they will continue to ignore the laws and rules and regulations in the new world order of legal liberal drug consumption.
I am long past the prohibition aspect of the drug consumption.
Bring it on and I will be proven right in many aspects and I know I will be proven wrong in some aspects but I know that I stand up for the MOST sensible alternative which advocates: Do not take the drug(s)
I want it to be legalised so that the yet to be seen percent of neferious drug consumers will expose themselves and prove once and for all that the drug does have its numerous negative ramifications for individuals and to society and to what extent it does effect the well being of the drug free citizens....all the more so than we know at present.
I have no problem with fools being self sacrificed labratory rats for their grandiose experiment and their drug based, drug consuming agenda
This way it will be legally and officially recorded and the world can clearly see the negatives associated with the legal consumption and clearly see that the drug consumers and drug suppliers are the problem.
But they will continue to blame other people and other factors on the problems associated with their personal drug consumption...I would not expect otherwise.
This way the pot heads will not have any truely valid arguments to support concerning the facts related to drug consumption and the negatives involved.
This way it will be far more clear to everyone who exactly are the perpetrators of the problems associated with marijuana consumption.
This way the non consuming citizens can legally sue and or morally hold accountable the growing percent of nefarious drug consuming individuals who practice their drug consumption activities that cause problems associated with the legal consumption of the drug.
Alcohol was one prohibited and they blamed the laws for all the problems.
Now that it is legal and liberally consumed we have known for 70 plus years WHO exactly are the people to blame for any of the associated problems with alcohol.
That would be the "Legal" suppliers and the "Legal" consumers and especially the ones that we have knick named Drunkards and Alky's
In the liberal and legal new world order of marijuana consumption the name POT HEAD will have all the more significance because the non consumers will now be able to simply identify the name with the people who are NOW clearly and legally to blame for any of the social ills that are the result of LEGAL marijuana consumption and the legal drug consumers themselves.
I know that I will not be one of them.
Many of the drug consumers will read this and "retort" with the usual, standard and clever denial based responces in support of the consumption of the drug ...but I dont care because I know that there are 2 kinds of people concerning drugs
Those that do not consume them and therefore they do not add to ANY problems verses those that do consume the drug and therefore create ANY problems associated with the consumption of the drug.
When the drug is legalised I seriously wonder just how accountable the drug consumers will be and I wait in anticipation to see what kind of clever self serving excuses and arguements will evolve when the drug consumers are still not satisfied with the rules or regulations and certainly the laws that curb their enthusiasm and lust for the drug
To the non consumer it is painfully clear who exactly creates ANY of the problems that everyone else has to suffer or endure or tolerate and or begrudgingly have to accept.
The non drug consumers are bending to accomodate the drug consumer and the governemnts are pandering to the demands of the drug consumers based on a degree of sensible arguments that are hard do deny.
I say legalise it so we can witness the conduct of the legal drug consumer and know exactly where to place the blame with no further excuses to be placed on anyone but the drug consumer themselves.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (5)