Re: coffee enema

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
detoxmom Views: 6,086
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,590,724

Re: coffee enema

They told me for the coffee enema that 1TBS per cup of water is what I'm to use. I make it in my coffee pot and then put it into a glass container for later use. Is that ok, or should it be "fresh"? I plan to use it the same day that I brew it. I didn't know if it would matter if it sat out on the counter for a day or so before I use it.

I didn't get to see the tea change colors. I put it into a colored mug LOL. I think I may need to find a clear one so I can see it for myself!
My herbal guy told me to drink 3 cups of the nettle tea a day. I will have to ask him for how long I need to do that. I wouldn't have a problem drinking it long term. I'm not much for teas (especially herbal kind) but with truvia and lemon, it was pretty good LOL.

I am a little apprehensive about the parasite cleansing. I have these visions in my head, and I am a little afraid of what I may see in the toilet when I'm done :(
How do you get over the initial fear of the parasite cleansing?

I am not 100% today as I caught the cold everyone has been passing around :(
I am going to resume the coffee enemas this morning and see how I'm feeling. Going to steam my sinuses a bit and see if it helps with the congestion from this cold. It's wanting to go into my chest, and I hate chest colds. I'll fight it will all I have!!

Thank you for the information. I am feeling better and better about this all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)