Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Herbal Colonic Program
Cleanse your entire digestive system.

NewUK Views: 6,499
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,590,669

Re: coffee enema

I tend to agree with Loricalady coffee enemas done right with just a pint of water will not enter the circulation: Read: (I am sure you already have)

http://www.sawilsons.com/basicenema.htm

I did coffee enemas last year (not many) and ordinary ones and ones with a cup of urine in (sorry to be gross but they were the best for me!). But, in the end, I gave up on enemas altogether because I was using them for constipation problems and that issue was not solved at all. Infact enemas made my constipation worse (peristaltic movements decreased). But this was me.

Nettles are a great boost to drink at this time of year. I was cutting young nettle tops and brewing up last year for the first time and they certainly made me feel good. Nettles aren't up here yet! They are full of minerals - iron, sulphur and silicon, beta-carotene, vitamins C, D and A and chlorophyll. I cooked a handful at a time in a small saucepan of water and boiled them for a minute or two and then kept the strained liquid in the fridge. You get an almost childlike pleasure in adding a slice of lemon and watching the khaki colour turn an appetizing pink! Some kind of magical chemical reaction.

But I found you can't go on and on drinking nettle tea.
Best to do it while the nettles are very young for a spring boost.

You also mentioned a parasite cleanse. I think this is a good idea. I came to Curezone 7 years ago with candida problems and thanks to CZ found out that I had a parasite. I tested positive to an amoeba called dientamoeba fragilis. Getting rid of it was a big plus. parasites are more common than people think. I do an annual parasite cleanse now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)