CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coffee enema

detoxmom Views: 6,294
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,589,669

Re: coffee enema

Thank you both so much for the quick answers.
I am not doing the nettle yet. He said to just wait until April/May so I can pick it myself and it would be localized. Don't know if that makes sense or not. He told me how to dry it and then prepare it as a tea. He said this way I would have the dried herb into the winter months.
I feel like I am flying blind on this LOL. I thought I should do each cleanse separately, but wasn't sure.
I am so excited to start this, but I know that I need to be patient and do it correctly.
Another question, since I have gone Sugar free, I had been using splenda. I am now using truvia. I am not much of a fan of stevia or agave nectar. Is the truvia a good product in your opinion? I am working on no sweeteners at all, but slowly phasing it out. I don't want to undo any of the good I have already done or that I will do.
Also, do you think it may be in my best interest to not do the coffee enema, and do the bitters along with the nettle tea? I also have a feeling of constipation in the upper intestines that just doesn't go away after the enema. Is this normal? I know an at home enema isn't the same as a colon irrigation in the sense of how "deep" it can go. Am I right in thinking this? I am now thinking I need to add more fiber into my diet to hopefully "move things along."
I also have a juicer, so I would be able to do juice detox. I have a great book called "Juicing for Life" I believe. Would that be beneficial also? Or am I trying to do too much too quickly?
I am sorry for all the questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)