CureZone   Log On   Join
coffee enema

detoxmom Views: 6,856
Published: 14 y

coffee enema

Hello everyone. I am new here. A quick summary of where I am and what I am trying to achieve.
After many years of being run down, and just flat out tired, I think I've figured it out thank to alternative methods. I went to a nutritionist who found out I have the following:
low adrenal function
low kidney function
yeast over growth
thyroid is becoming lazy (for lack of better words)

I have done a complete over haul of my eating and habits. I quit smoking almost a year ago, but gained weight. Over the years, I have put on about 50# too much.
Started low carb in Sept and cut all Sugar out of my diet. I have lost about 23#.
My energy was a just a little from the low carb but still barely able to drag myself out of bed to go to work. My body hurts all over. Even a hug hurts me. To just rub my back hurts.
I was taking candi-bactin BR (2 tablets, 3 times a day with food) Licorice Root (2 pills, 3 times a day with food) and a multi-probiotic 4000 (3 pills 2 times a day on empty stomach). I then heard about grapfruit seed extract so started taking 5 drops 3 times a day.
I went to a reflexologist this past Thursday, and he worked on my feet, legs, and hands. He said my yeast is gone (he is thinking I may not have had overgrowth, but I have had many, many yeast infections over the years, and my kids were born with thrush in their mouths.) and said about my thyroid and adrenals. He didn't know about the other guy I went to.
He also told me to do coffee enemas 2 times a day. I began them on Friday evening, and by Saturday afternoon, my energy increased. This morning, I woke up feeling like a million bucks.
I have always suffered from depression, and have started taking 6000 iu of vitamin D daily back in October, and my Depression is not a problem anymore.
My question is, I want to do a full body detox, and include a parasite detox with it. Can I do them both together? I am still checking out this wonderful sight, and wanted to ask.
Also, he told me to drink 3 cups of stinging nettle tea when it comes out in the spring, he told us where we can pick it locally and dry it to make the tea.
Any help would be appreciated. I want to make this the year I get my health back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)