Re: coffee enema

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
detoxmom Views: 6,039
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,590,669

Re: coffee enema

Thank you for the information. I will do some more research into it. I know when I was doing them, I had energy, and felt good. My holistic guy told me to do 2 enemas a day for a week or so. I wasn't sure if that may be too much though. But I felt really good Friday when I did 2. Saturday I could only do 1 because helping DH's niece move. I crashed on Sunday. Didn't do any that day either. Today I am still feeling like a total crash.
When I did them, I didn't get any type of shakiness, or heart racing or any type of side effects. Just energy. I felt like a million bucks. Perhaps I'll try doing them 2 times a day until I go back to my holistic guy on Thursday.
I did find some nettle tea at my health food store today. They also have the crushed herb to make your own tea bags. I did drink a cup of it, and I was surprised it wasn't too bad. I put a bit of truvia in it and a small squeeze of lemon too.
I am going to read my Adrenal Fatigue book (Jim Wilson) tonight also. I also want to check out more on the adrenal fatigue forum here.
Thanks for the input. I appreciate it!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)