CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Gerson Vs Hveragerthi

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

InnerCalm Views: 5,868
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,594,085

Re: Dr. Gerson Vs Hveragerthi

I am very capable but look at your posts and its a veritable snide-a-thon. I guess it's okay when the center of the universe does it but when it's mirrored back to you for effect, the great one goes into hissy fit mode. How dare these mere mortals call me out on my obvious forum disruption style of mocking all tried and reportedly proven therapies.

Everything you said in your post is about you. I point it back. You are literally describing yourself and your arrogance is so out of control that you don;t see it OR....this is a game and forum disruption and creating confusion is your operation.

Give em a couple of herbs, drop in some alternative lingo (feed the bait) then trash the big guns.

Does anyone else see this?

Anyone?

I left some articles higher up for you to trash with your handpicked mainstream propaganda. ;-) For those of you who want to actually learn something beyond the smoke and mirror show, watch a couple Gerson videos and talk to actual survivors who have utilized his protocol.

How's your healing clinic doing? Gerson's is still going strong and still saving lives. But to you and your posse' that is seen as "illogical" etc and insert other condescending remarks to color therapies like Gerson's.

What you call facts are just reports. Facts are things like actual lives saved vs theories. Many of these opposing theories come from the very people who profit off cancer and other illness. Somehow you either miss that or look the other way at much of the Science for hire propaganda that you use in you arsenal.

Sorry but your just a bit too obvious.

I will leave you with a quote from the amazing, self trumped up, forum leader and legendary Mr. H...

" I guess that makes you the queen of your fantasy place called Wonderland."

And you winder why people tag you? Classic forum disruptor.
When Moreless did it it was not okay. When the amazing Mr. H does the same thing it is tolerated. Weird.

BTW fact loosely means "made up> which fits very much in line with much of your information as well as the source material. Again I'll go with experience collected in the field that is literally saving lives. There is lots of data if you care to look for it. IF...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)