CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 30 Day Report.

healinginHiswings Views: 6,516
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,536,445

Re: 30 Day Report.

Listen to her, and look at her. Miss H is RADIATING the Glory of God in the after pic. She's talking about the matrix and walking on water. She can do ANYTHING now- and WILL. She's been given the Menu. The Menu, for cryin' out loud (hah- new catch phrase for the forum. Did we know there was a Menu?)I know EXACTLY what she's talking about. Miss H is c.o.n.n.e.c.t.e.d. I know what that feels like.

This is the way we're supposed to be, we humans. Like you could kick the ceiling. Like you could co-create a universe. Like you're limitless. For Miss H, like she's going to live, after all. The monkey's off her back.

She's not done. This is only round 1.

Her moment was when she ran. My moment the last time I did the IP was lifting that 25 pound trash bag almost effortlessly. There will be a time, if anyone chooses to do the IP, when you KNOW you're healing.

My healing? I'll just say I am very, very much looking forward to the coming year.

To Miss H directly: What you just did was raise the bar. I was too chicken to post pictures. Now I see the benefit. Outstanding job, Sister Bear. You are an inspiration.

Brava!!!

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)