CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WooHoo..Questions & Another Testimony! - 3rd Liver Flush Tonight!

Miss Helfinger Views: 6,097
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,532,219

Re: WooHoo..Questions & Another Testimony! - 3rd Liver Flush Tonight!

RE: syrup
Yeah, I made my own but I didn't add sugar. I just kept simmering it down all afternoon till all that water (added probably a half dozen times, was 16 oz. from 4oz. of dried herbs. My 'plan' (best laid as it were) was to pour off a couple tablespoons at a time of bf&c and yellow dock tea once a day. lol

RE: enema length and how come
I don't hold an enema for 90 minutes and if I did - I durned sure deserve a pony! ha! It's a back-to-back coffee enema that last for 90 minutes total from set up to take down. I do 2-2.5 cups at a time, retain them for 15 minutes and void - so that takes about 90 minutes to get through a back to back. Total water I use varies between 3 and 4 quarts (3 and 4 big ball jars each time). If I feel like I need to do a little more water and 'slow and steady does it' then I add another quart of diluted water to that solution and just spread it out. I read, respond to text messages (yes my friends know this is coffee mer time and think it's pretty funny cause that's when they hear from me right now). lol

Thanks for the heads up on the headache powers of the B&B - that's REALLY good news!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)