CureZone   Log On   Join
Edit Addition....Re: A Big Oops On Me!....Re: :::grin::: Re: 3rd Liver Flush Tonight!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
Willowley Views: 6,008
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,533,531

Edit Addition....Re: A Big Oops On Me!....Re: :::grin::: Re: 3rd Liver Flush Tonight!

Hi Anja,

B & B tincture was originally formulated to aid in healing a little boy with epilepsy but is generally used for restoring hearing, earaches, swimmers ear and a lot of other things but it is also used to aid is sleeping. Out of all the tinctures used to aid in sleeping B & B works best for me.

I've tried the Nerve Sedative tincture and the Valerian tincture to help me sleep.  Of the three I'd have to say that the B & B tincture is the winner for me and I have had a problem sleeping for years, no more though using the B & B tincture YAY!  It also works great for my husband. Next would be the Nerve Sedative tincture and coming in last is the Valerian tincture.  

All 3 tinctures help with sleep but what works best for me might not work best for you, maybe one of the other 2 would work better for you. Next time you place an order with Uny ask her to send you samples of them.  That way you can try each one to see which works best for you.  Uny has all 3 of them in her Storefront.

As for the headaches.  I was diagnosed with Migraine headaches when I was 10 years old.  The B & B tincture (10 droppersful at once) DID take my horrible headache away.  I don't know if you've ordered Cayenne tincture but that also takes headaches away if you take several doses one right after the other.  It'll be hot but it DOES take them away lol, it has mine anyway.  Also the Brain Formula tincture takes them away, I took that yesterday and it worked too. 

These herbal tinctures are truly AMAZING!!!  The list of things each is used for is endless, I know cause I've been doing the research for the last several months.  Just about every one of them can be used for many different illnesses.  It has been a journey of discovery for me and I've still got lots to learn.  

My goal is to get my body completely cleansed of all the trash I've been feeding it for years so that I won't HAVE the headaches to begin with lol.  Once that happens I'll be sure to eat only good thing and keep up a maintenance cleansing schedule for the rest of my life.

Hope this helps.

Blessings.

Willow 

Edit:  I forgot to mention that I've been experimenting with Kola Nut tincture to ween off of Excedrin.  It DOES knock out the headaches but I've got to take it pretty often, even though that is the case I'd much rather take a lot of it than to feed my body all the toxins in Excedrin.  I'm down to 2 Excedrin a day which is great since I was taking 2 every 3 hours for the whole time I was awake.  I'm talking about rebound headaches now which are caused by the Excedrin.  Its a vicious cycle with the Excedrin, the more you take the more it takes to make the headache go away. Kola Nut has helped me a whole lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (2)