CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stair pressure.

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
Miss Helfinger Views: 6,087
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,530,251

Re: Stair pressure.

I think it took you saying that for me to realize why I'm holding myself hostage over this. Thank you for that - I just realized that for a lot of folks that have done the IP-they're measuring 'no cancer' in 1 IP cycle. I've been looking at a bar I set for 1 IP cycle as - complete - perfect - no maladies. That's not very fair to myself. I've not worked in so long and my man is SO busy. We project in the same room together and I don't get any time to spend with him AT ALL right now. I feel so guilty over him paying for everything that I feel like I'm racing against a clock. When for any reason (and it's never because I just laid in bed and ate bon bons) I didn't get enough done - I feel like a loser. I know that's not true - but the relaxation I've gotten recently - I feel like I don't deserve. I'm quite sure that's not helping, anyhow. Blessings, Willowly, Thank you for that realization. I just tapped while doing the coffee enema. Actually - I find it very helpful to get myself centered and not thinking 'ok, as soon as I finish this I'll...'

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)