CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 30 Day Report.

Willowley Views: 6,216
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,536,465

Re: 30 Day Report.

I am completely speechless!  Well, not quite but close lol.  You had me in tears girl, all through your posts.

Talk about blazing a trail, WOW is all I gotta say!  

You have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are more than just physical beings, and to heal completely we need to address the trinity. I love the following:

"I am, as we all are, designed and meant to be - unstoppable in healing and love.  When limitless healing and love are within reach - what can be beyond it?"

"I am a child of creation and once more - I am a child of regeneration, joy and limitless love."

A picture is worth a thousand words and your after picture shows your spirit shining through LOUD and CLEAR for all to see.  I'm so glad you thought to take before and after shots.  Can't wait to see what happens on the next round girl!

When I was reading all that you've improved on health wise it made me wonder what's gonna pop up in a few days that you didn't really recognize as being gone.  You know when you've gotten so used to feeling a certain way for so long it seems normal, I'll bet you're gonna have a lot of that kinda thing.

You are the WARRIOR QUEEN Miss H, you have LIMITLESS POWER to be completely HEALED.  The thing that is so GREAT is that we all have that limitless power to heal ourselves but in order to DO it we've gotta get off our lazy, complaining, excuse giving butts and just DO it.  Now we've got a role model in you Miss H and I thank you for that.

Giggle on Miss H!!

Abundant blessings of limitless power.

Willow 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.734 sec, (1)