CureZone   Log On   Join
I wanna play, too!!! Re: 3rd Liver Flush Tonight!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
unyquity Views: 6,282
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,532,166

I wanna play, too!!! Re: 3rd Liver Flush Tonight!

When Miss H related the story about the BF&C tea (not yer typical BF&C, but 16 oz of tea made with FOUR ounces of BF&C herbs), I just had to get in on the fun.

SO, I made a similar batch as hers (4 ounces of BF&C herbs and around 7-8 cups of water...which I simmered almost all day, adding water 'as needed', ultimately simmered down to 16 oz of "tea").

I drank it about 30 minutes ago and had a bm within 10 minutes of drinking it (but that is normal time for me to have a bm, so I don't know if it was related or not). I'm not seeing or sensing anything "liver-ish" as of yet, but we'll see what we see in tomorrow's movements.

I'll be doing a Liver Flush tomorrow (Monday late in the night/morning), and I'll do my best to discern how the BF&C may have effected the flush.

The one thing I do feel? An overwhelming sense of "goodness" (like a castor oil pack, but more intense). Initially my body said, "Whoa, whatever that was, it was a LOT of it!", and then in about 10 minutes "goodness" was radiating and my doctor within was VERY pleased (how's that for "scientific"? lol). I never have felt that with the lower doses of tincture or the weaker tea...hmmm.

Btw, my last two Liver Flushes yielded a LOT of biliary sludge. If this flush yields anything 'picture worthy', I'll do my best to get a few pix and post them.

Healthiest of blessings!!

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)