CureZone   Log On   Join
A bit more on kidneys.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Miss Helfinger Views: 6,381
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,530,190

A bit more on kidneys.

Since I did the Calcium Flush/End of the kidney cleanse without the tea, I took more tincture (per my coach) and added parsley water. This is my recipe for when kidney flushing and I went back to it for this help. I took raw parsley, boiled and then put in my infuser tea pot. I LOVE my infuser tea pot - everyone should have one - tea balls are too arduous. Check these out:

http://www.nextag.com/infuser-pot-tea/shop-html

Anyhow, I took organic black cherry concentrate and put a tablespoon in the bottom of the tea pot. Put the parsley that'd been brought to a boil, inside the infuser and poured hot water over the whole thing. Black cherry juice is good for the kidneys and a good organic concentrate with no Sugar is good for a kidney pinch. I let that steep a bit longer. I drank two of those pots a day for the last few days of that calcium flush. And because of the ball jar incident (see below) - I was taking closer to 3 oz. of that solution at a time. Gez - I've done MORE than the prescribed amounts of several things. At least we've learned you CANNOT hurt yourself with herbs. :)

I juiced quite a bit of parsley and 2 stalks of asparagus and a handful of spinach in each glass of juice for the last few days to help dissolve oxalate crystals (asparagus & spinach dissolve oxalate - thank you Uny) and that helped tremendously too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)