CureZone   Log On   Join
Stair pressure.

Miss Helfinger Views: 6,719
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,530,190

Stair pressure.

Living in a house with lots of stairs, I noticed I was having a hard time with vertigo and lethargy on the stairs. They wind around in this house and I could not go up them and turn the corner without feeling like continuing to make the circle - like over the banister. Seriously - it's been quite drunkening and scary. I actually fell down the stairs a few months ago- I got a little stair pressure, ya know? No mo, said the IP. Yeppers - 20 days in and it took remembering everything that's changed to notice - I haven't had one bit of vertigo since a few days into the IP! Yippeeeee!!!!

Notice that once you start a protocol like this - she was right (that wacky unyquity) that so much will change so quickly that you'll try to figure out what else is next. My friend Kathy calls it the 'gone-ness' of something. When you notice the 'gone-ness' is when you realize you'd been going happily without remembering until you have that 'aha' moment. AHA!

I'm actually, to tell the truth, for the most part - bounding up and down the stairs. I flew down them a few days ago into the kitchen and my housemate said, 'whoa! who are you??' lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)