CureZone   Log On   Join
The emotions one has for others, is what you have for yourself

Views: 4,969
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,070,960

The emotions one has for others, is what you have for yourself

All the emotions you have for others, is what you have for yourself.  If you hate someone else, it's because there is something within yourself that you hate.  Yes hate is a "comfort" as you say, but it is a very debilitating energy.  There is no hate without love, so if you have it - you know that underneath it there is love to be discovered and that you have the ability to love, very deeply at that.

Many years ago when I first heard that "within yourself you have more love than you can fathom" I never believed it - but it's true, and it's there.  I don't know how to encourage others to look within to find it, but if you do it is a rewarding experience.  Hate is the biggest block to experiencing love.  Anger is a cleansing energy - if you don't throw it out at others, and the anger you repressed as a child because you were taught to be "nice" continues to lie there waiting for you to clear out the pain and despair so it can be uncovered and released.  It's like a great big string ball all wrapped together - hate, love, pain, anger, and a host of others, but as you unravel the ball it is covering the real you - the one filled with love.

Have a rewarding journey.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)