CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many don't like their parents?

Molly Bloom Views: 4,808
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,070,898

Re: How many don't like their parents?

Are you saying a sociopath with OCD?....

Rygar, you need to learn some humanity. And I say this with the greatest respect. You are a smart guy, and I absolutely do not discount what you write. I am not the sort of person that would say that you should be saved. I do however worry that you are creating your persona. That you are becoming the person that you envision yourself to be. I think that many of us do that. There is something to "To thine own self be true". No one here can help you. You are much more in control than most that come to these forums. It will have to be you that decides. I don't know if it will be a big, important life event that will shake your very foundation, or the help of someone that becomes very close to you, but you must open yourself up to have these things that enter your life. Otherwise you are in a vault, and it is of your own making.

I know some people very similar to you. And they are my age. They have stayed the course, stubbornly. Opportunities for love and peace have passed them by, repeatedly. They shut their eyes to fulfillment because it is not part of their script. I believe they have lost out on many wonderful aspects of life, and are miserable. When I tell you I know of people like this, I'm talking about 4 close acquaintances. None of them married, very alone, and bitter.

I just want to tell you this now so that you can heed this warning. Life goes by extremely fast, and before long it's like having the rug pulled out from under you. Before I said you are young and have time, but the more you write, the more I realize that you are headed down a rather scary road.

I don't want you to go down that road. Do you understand what I am saying?

So, enough of this. Just consider this the only thing I can offer you, and it comes from experience. I am old compared to you. There is hindsight, and many of us baby boomers are in the thick of it now. Use your god-given brains and put them to task. Work on these issues, and please do it now.

Thanks for opening up here. I think this is an exceptional place for you to express yourself.

Now, regarding that picture. Had that been you, I might have tried to find you myself and convince you that it is an older woman's love you need....LOL! Brad Pitt, oh well.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)