CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many don't like their parents?

rygar. Views: 4,648
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,070,848

Re: How many don't like their parents?

I can relate to the social detachment of it but not the emotionally unreadable part,I can read and feel others emotional states but often not getting involved with my own concerning them.

sounds kinda wrong but I used to like to play 'puppet master' to peoples emotions,
I'd push their buttons just to do so and watch them squirm in their panties while I remain totally detached to the situation lol.I liked the control..
sounds more like a sociopath.

But interestingly enough I do hold alot of their other traits..minus the physical clumsyness and a few other ones.The intense and repetative habits of actions I am familiar with,so is the social detachment and having trouble interacting appropriately.

it's not me in the pic..it's tyler durden aka brad pitt from fight club,if you haven't seen it I won't ruin it for you.go rent it at the movie store,don't read about it and don't let anyone spoil it for you! it's an awesome flick..it's about
a young man who is going through some issues and has to deal with them,he befriends a nother young man,'durden' and so their friendship begins..or say..Fight Club.

awesome movie..better book!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)