CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHAT'S ALL the FUSS ABOUT?- It is about clearing up some of the confusion which is in curezone now!

moreless Views: 4,838
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 90,533

Re: WHAT'S ALL the FUSS ABOUT?- It is about clearing up some of the confusion which is in curezone now!

Hi,

I agree 100% with this idea to identify those who are in and on curezone for a profit as when they make posts of any kind, if the may be posting by their handle or using a number to hid behind!

For when I first came across curezone and read about what it was supposed to be for to have people telling each other about what they had found to help themself get better, imagine my surprise when I discovered most of curezone was now just store fronts and people trying to sell their wares for a profit!

And most of the rest of it had become just a big Social club for those who were having problems and not willing to change their ways to get better, but just wanted to have others with the same problems to cry together !

This has turned into an alternative for profit store front for many who post and are selling their wares!

And "ANY" time you are selling for profit, this effects your replys to those wanting sincere help!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)