CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ask expert forums....

finallyfaith Views: 4,720
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 90,478

Re: Ask expert forums....

i think its not right to say that the "bottom line purpose" of one forum owner or another is to make money. making money may be one of their intentions, but they may also be more honestly interested in helping people. its difficult to say you really know someone's bottom line intention.

having said that, i completely agree that forum owners who sell products should clearly be identified as such. this lets posters know right off the bat what the deal is. i feel it is only fair. its information that someone posting a question really and truly DESERVES to be made aware of.

am i asking a question of a business owner who may have a financial incetive to recommend this or that product? or am i asking advice from someone who has NO financial profit to make by guiding me to this or that product? this is VERY essential information to have when evaluating the advice someone gives you. doesn't mean the perons' advice is good or bad, just mean that you, as the advice taker, have a right to know this in advance - not after you spent $150 on products that may or may not help.

i don't have a problem with forum owners selling products whatsoever. everyone has rent to pay and families to feed. no problem. i just think we have a right to know which ones are selling and which ones are not, thats all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)