CureZone   Log On   Join
Abuse of the privilage!

stridar Views: 4,734
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 90,497

Abuse of the privilage!

Andreas and Schultz are not abusing these privilages! Plain and simple MH is ! He hawks his products and I have even seen him pissed at his regular posters for not buying enough of his products! A guy like Dr. Schultz promotes cayenne any way you can get it, no fancy mixture of secret ingredience,but does offer some of the finest cayenne tinctures made at a very reasonable price!
Andreas sometimes offers his services to someone asking for help with a particular illness and will mention a product or srervice of his and leaves his website link! Low keyed no push are hawking !

Now Mh has special mixtures of simple herbs and puts a fancy homespun type names on them charges huge prices and promotes and pushes these product incessently! A total abuse of the privalage!

Seems to me instead of punishing those who are reasonable and do not abuse the privalage is not a solution!
However a forum owner should not be able to personally push his product but only be allowed to promote those herbs or supplements for what they are, by each individual herb or ingredient! He should be teaching people about these herbs and recommending thier use but not spamming them or his special secret blends, He may also just refer people to his website!

I somehow think Andreas and DR. Scultz would have no problem agreeing to this, but i have a feeling Mh will flip, because I beleive his forum is all about the dollar bill!

~Stridar!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)