CureZone   Log On   Join
Yup

Lapis Views: 4,897
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 90,505

Yup

Its all about disclosure. It is similar to knowing whether your produce has additives or not. Whether it be a section (which I prefer and/or a disclosure statement that is very noticable in the actual forums or both. These measures are all a step in the right direction of truth.

The question raised is, will this open the forum up to more commercial content. Perhaps. But it is clear that commercial content has already been allowed. The precedent has been set and commercial content is growing (confusingly mixed with non commercial content), so disclosure at this point is essential.

I think that a seperate area is the best way in that it keeps a non comercial area intact as one body. Then those who want to do a comercial forums block on their personal settings could do so.

Today we have yet another forum, this one for a herpes product. The precedent has been set. Time to deal with it in a meaningful and proactive manner.

My intent would be to have a commercial area and placee the many forums we have under that style, into that category and place an easily seen disclaimer in the forum as well..the details of the disclaimer to be worked out.

~Lapis~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)