CureZone   Log On   Join
A slower pace of life

jcounts Views: 5,349
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,053

A slower pace of life

If you are going to choose a healer to follow then you should follow them all of the way.

MH prefers a slower pace of life. Stesss is the underlying cause of all diseases. MH wants to revise his seminar manual before it is posted in PDF format. He mainly gives it away to accompany seminars he does for the Amish. So it is not completely appropriate for distribution over the Internet. You can write to him for a free printed version or wait until we get it posted in PDF format. Waiting contentedly would probably do you (not you personally, I mean anybody) more good than reading the booklet anyway.

Drinking Orange Juice for 3 days or 14 days or 21 days would't do you much good. It is a method to make the stomach alkaline and build red blood cells. This won't happen as long as the colon is constipated, the liver is congested, the kidneys aren't funtioning well, you body is home to parasites and you are not eating an alkalinizing diet anyway. People are in a big hurry for some gimmick that will make them healthy real fast. It dosen't happen that way. Developing patience is probably more important than any 'cure' anyway.

If you would prefer to follow Andreas than MH..that is wonderful. From what I have seen of Andreas he is a wonderfully gifted healer.

If you want to follow MH then I would suggest that you take the first step and slow down. Relax and learn patience. Stress is the real killer. Education is the cure. You can get plenty of info about how to take the first steps from the forums here on CureZone.

Regards
John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)