CureZone   Log On   Join
I think I figured it out

jcounts Views: 5,407
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,183

I think I figured it out

Sorry I'm really tired tonight...not much sleep last night.

I think what you people are saying is that I came to CureZone for some nefarious or dishonest reason. Grog is a trollkiller and I guess that makes me a troll. Katherine even thought I was MH.

I don't think there's anything I can say to dispell your suspicions.

I found CureZone when I was doing a google search for Leaky Gut Syndrome or Candida or Something.

I had been to Dusan's ealier web site about 5 years ago and learned a lot there, as I have here on CureZone. He is really to be commended for putting together such a nice website.

I don't know what I did to arouse such susicions other than expressing my enjoyment of MH's postings. I've been a fruitarian before (briefly) and I know about breatharians and other curious things. I have followed a Sufi Sheikh for over 30 years so oddball spiritual ideas are another thing I reslish.

I really didn't mean to offend anybody and apologize if I was out of line in my posts. I don't know who I might be a troll for or what underhanded purpose I am here for.

Sorry
John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)