CureZone   Log On   Join
to bt turcott

Grog Views: 5,874
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,041

to bt turcott

btturcott says,
Big Pharma and the FDA have used tactics like some here have choosen to employ against MH since the very beginning of their existances to discredit doctors and new unregulated treatments. Its incredible really. If you can't discuss/argue your points or convince the man or those reading the argument that your way is the best way then do whatever you can to discredit him. Scare people from even wanting to investigate what it is MH has to teach. Why point out the falicy in his research or presentation when it is so much easier and so much more effective to just sling mud.

I say!
This is what is so suspicious about mh ! Not so much that his info is 80/20 but the rabid support from not only moderation but from those who appeared on the scene about the same time as mh!
Comparing those who are here because of there concerns about thier own health and the concern that someone is not feeding them some information that could possibly be harmful or slow the struggle that many face to regain thier health! To compare these people who come hear for one purpose and that is to take control of there own destinies to the fda or big pharma is the kind of consensis drivin dribble that is also very suspicious!
Even the webaster admits that much of mh's advice is questionable ! For mh to jump in these forums and start condesending and and patronizing many ,some new to curezone and new to alternative methods of healing and tell them something that is so controversial they felt the need to question his advice and ask for help in the Webmaster forum only to be ganged up on so vehemethly is also shocking!
To point to someone who questions mean natured and questionable advice and call them disgusting and dispicable are the very words I would use to describe those who would use those same words to an innocent women here only to help and find some answers for her self! And know you can say that she is comparable to big pharma is completely suspect!
If nothing else it shames me to see this kind of behavior from those who are supposed to protect us from this very same behavior!
Ya mh may be just a grumpy old man ,but what is everybody elses excuse for there form of intolerence!
You say curezone is about choice but you disagree with those who would question and voice thier genuine concerns with the distraction of innocent excuse for a person we all know very little about and who refuses to tell us who he really is!
I say also , who is it acting like big pharma and the fda?
I dont believe its those whose concerns are just wanting an honest answer and some assurance they are not being decieved! If you think that is comparable to big pharma you either are completely uninformed or highly suspicious yourself!

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

btburkett says,
Big Pharma and the FDA have used tactics like some here have choosen to employ against MH since the very beginning of their existances to discredit doctors and new unregulated treatments. Its incredible really. If you can't discuss/argue your points or convince the man or those reading the argument that your way is the best way then do whatever you can to discredit him. Scare people from even wanting to investigate what it is MH has to teach. Why point out the falicy in his research or presentation when it is so much easier and so much more effective to just sling mud.

I say!
This is what so suspicious about mh ! Not so much that his info is 80/20 but the rabid support from not only moderation but from those who appeared on the scene about the same time as mh!
Comparing those who are here because of there concerns about thier own health and the concern that someone is not feeding them some information that could possibly be harmful or slow the struggle that many face to regain thier health! To compare these people who come hear for one purpose and that is to take control of there own destinies to the fda or big prarma is the kind of consensis drivin dribble that is also very suspicious!
Even the webaster admits that much of what mh advice is questionable ! For mh to jump in these forums and start condesending and and patronizing many ,some new to curezone nd new to alternative methods of healing and tell them something that is so controversial they felt the need to question his advice and ask for help in the Webmaster forum only to ganged up on so vehemethly is also shocking!
To point to someone who questions mean natured and questionable advice and call them disgusting and dispicable are the very words I would use to describe those who would use those same words to an innocent women here only to help and find some answers for herelf! And know you can say tha she is comparable to big pharma is completely suspect!
If nothing else it shames me to see this kind of behavior from those who are supposed to protect us from this very same behavior!
Ya mh may be just a grumpy old man ,but what is everybody elses excuse for there form of intolerence!
You say curezone is about choice but you disagree with those who would question and voice thier genuine concerns with the distraction of innocent excuse for a person we all know very little about and who refuse to tell us who he really is!
I say also , who is it acting like big pharma and the fda!
I dont believe its those whose concerns are just wanting an honest answer and some assurence they are not being decieved! If you think that is comparable to big pharma you either are completly uninformed or highly suspicious yourself!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (3)