CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't really know why you are so fearful

Adahlia Views: 5,405
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,051

Re: I don't really know why you are so fearful

jcounts,

Correct me, but the following sounds like money being exchanged.

Quote MH
" I suggest my first reprinted medical book to provide your best 1st step in learning this answer. If this surgeon does not change your mind, then I surely never will. If you have my booklet, you will have read all about this in detail and the reasons why I did it. I also give a money back guarantee, so if you choose to stay the modern medical way, your out nothing, send it back and I will give your funds back. "

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=566&i=46

Ok, I give up. Where did Dr Clark say that she bought the Black-Walnut hull tincture from MH? Show me. Oh, he used to sell it to her. What happened?

Based on MH's runabout answers, the only reason he's telling us to read books is because he does not have the answers.

So far I have not read of another "DR" praising MH. He is the only one making claims.

I find it disturbing that a site would accept someone with only initials and on his word only. Obviously, anyone who read a couple of books, recopy them, can have a forum here. It only takes a couple of weeks.

When do I get my own forum?

Adahlia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)