CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who IS MH?

Adahlia Views: 5,406
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,047

Re: Who IS MH?

Quote:
" MH stands for Master Herbalist. MH uses that moniker because he is a Master Herbalist and he does not want his real name to become well known on the Internet. He has a wife and small children at home and does not want to go to jail or become a target for the Quackbusters."

Hellooooo!
Wake up call!

This is the internet, news travels like wildfire. What he's trying to do may have worked back in 1930, but not today. Sorry to break the news.
If he is scared for his family, he should stay off the net.
jcounts,

Now, why should MH be concerned about going to jail?
If he cannot stand honestly behind his product then he has no business flaunting it. He dares use other famous people's names who have gone through all the trials but he is not willing to stick out his own neck!
You're asking me to trust someone like that? Ingest his product?
Only if Dr Clark says to use his products, will I.

Oh, and BTW, Dr Clark most probably received the same line we all did "Get my book"

In case you're not aware, most scams are run by people who use monikers and PO boxes. Fly by night operations.

I certainly hope that the owners of this site are not blindly trusting Mr Houseman and do have access to his real name, address, phone number and even SS#.

I rather be safe than sorry.

Adahlia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)