CureZone   Log On   Join
To Webmaster and Forum

turquoise Views: 5,423
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 722,038

To Webmaster and Forum

On November 8th, I posted a response to someone in the Gynecological forum; less than an hour later, I was not allowed to sign in. Then five minutes later, it was OK. I wrote to you and you said it had happened to yourself and about 100 other people. Then a week and half later, MH attacked me in that SAME forum. He was acting like an expert about fungus, but I have never seen him in the Candida #8 forum; I read there daily. I also read in one of his posts that someone had sent him a list of forums to look over, and didn't want to disclose who sent them to him, around that time. Does that man have my e-mail address (and who knows what other information)? What is going on, please? I don't trust him!

I have not ever seen that message when signing on, and my only desire to be here is to learn and help.

Thank you,
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)