Hulda Clark Cleanses

Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
BTurcotte Views: 5,323
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,123

Re: to bt turcott

I dont see how you can possibly have the audacity to characterize me as a henchman. You call me a name and then later are angered that someone else name calls. I suppose it only matters what suits your argument at the time. You dont quote anyone so I dont know who you are refering to. I am assuming it is either me or MH you are refering to.

I wonder if you even read what opposing views are to yours properly. You can't even spell my username right. You slant your responses to myself to either take things out of context or attribute things I never said to me.

You say that MH needs me to defend him. He has never asked me to do so. Now that he has his own forum I don't think he needs anyone to defend him anylonger. I do it because someone I found interest in was being what i believed to be unfairly maligned. I didnt want him run off. Having said that however, don't put me in MH's camp. The only camp I belong to is MY camp. Period. I am here serving only my own self interests. My goal is to improve my health or if I can those loved ones in my life as well.

The more I can learn the better. The more viewpoints I can read the better. Since most of what is here is not "factual" then I have to decide for myself what I feel will work. The curezone is a place based mainly on anectdotal evidence. If you were to supress MH's views then you may as well supress everyone elses. If I buy into someones views and they turn out to be wrong then it is my own fault. I didnt do my own good research or did not do it well enough.

If MH says something that contravenes the rules then ask that those posts be banned. Simple. If MH posts something you disagree with then disagree with HIM. I dont understand what good anyone is doing disagreeing with MH here, in this forum unless their motive was to poison his character in other peoples eyes. He has a forum now. Give him a chance to defend his views and give yourself a chance to possibly learn something about your own views. Supressing all that he is willing to share is unfair to those who wish to learn from him or challenge what they already believe they know.

I dont know if you are a fan of the Ask Andreas Forum but it seems that many here are so I will use him as an example. Some of his views are pretty far out there. I will use chakras to illustrate a point. Has Science proved the existance of these so called chakras? Should I call him dangerous because he promotes things that we can't prove to be real or should I just question him in his forum? Giving Andreas a chance to explain his views and defend my questioning of his views not only allows those reading them to develope a better understanding of where he comes from but also allows me to make a more informed decision on what I choose to believe. In the end it is what I choose to believe!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)