CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Webmaster and Forum

BTurcotte Views: 5,400
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 722,039

Re: To Webmaster and Forum

I will tell you whats going on... you are fearmongering. I just want to let you know that I am all for that. In fact I will join in since I dont want to be left out of all the fun.

Ya know what? MH has never told us what MH stands for! What kind of person would not use his real name online??? If you ask me I think it stands for Master of Hell. I am sure of it now. He is here to steal all our email addresses so that he can watch over us to make sure that we all drink his potions and read his books! Well I say enough is enough already! Tourquoise you bring the gas and matches and I will bring the stake. We can gather up MH and all his disciples and make the Salem witch trials seem trivial in comparassion!

But ya know what? Maybe things are starting to get a little ridiculous. Could it be that this is just getting a little stupid. Perhaps if we realized that the guy is VERY convinced that his way is best and isnt diplomatic about how he goes about sharing his way then maybe we can get past that and learn something. Not necessarily learn something from him but maybe learn something of what we had already believed. Could it be that it is a good thing that there are those who make us think and make us reason in a way that either allows us to change our minds or to further prove to ourselves that we are indeed going down the right path?

Big Pharma and the FDA have used tactics like some here have choosen to employ against MH since the very beginning of their existances to discredit doctors and new unregulated treatments. Its incredible really. If you can't discuss/argue your points or convince the man or those reading the argument that your way is the best way then do whatever you can to discredit him. Scare people from even wanting to investigate what it is MH has to teach. Why point out the falicy in his research or presentation when it is so much easier and so much more effective to just sling mud.

Its somewhat embarassing and childish that a small band of people have fueled and empowered themselves in the way that they have. Burning him at the stake probably does sound reasonable to some of you now. I ask the Webmaster and the forum to please not supress the thoughts and ideas of some based on how liked they are. Please just accept that some people are not diplomatic in how they express themselves. Please just learn what you can from eachother by accepting others views and openly questioning the things you disagree with.

The curezone is about giving people choice. The entire reason for its existance is to provide people with an alternative to Big Pharma and the FDA. Please, lets allow those members willing to share their thoughts to voice their beliefs so that we can ultimately find what we as individuals believe is the best possible path to take for ourselves.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.238 sec, (2)