CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't really know why you are so fearful

jcounts Views: 5,362
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,050

I don't really know why you are so fearful

I'm not sure why the owners of CureZone should know MH's social security number or any other user's info for that matter?

Did he try to sell you something? Did he trick you? I fail to see why you think he is so dangerous.

>>You're asking me to trust someone like that? Ingest his product?No I'm not...and neither is MH. He has said repetedly not to believe him, but to educate yourself. The One Cure that Cures All is education.

>>Only if Dr Clark says to use his products, will I.

MH used to be Dr. Clark's main supplier of Black-Walnut hull tincture, so you may have already taken some of MH's products.

>>Oh, and BTW, Dr Clark most probably received the same line we all did "Get my book"

MH gives his book away free and even pays the postage so I really fail to see what is so wrong with this. Dr. Clark and MH have been friends for several years and learned from each other.

>>In case you're not aware, most scams are run by people who use monikers and PO boxes. Fly by night operations

I agree and you should avoid buying things from such people.

>>I rather be safe than sorry
I really don't know how someone offering to send you a free book has made you feel so threatened but I too hope you stay safe.

Regards
John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)