CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To turquoise

Adahlia Views: 5,428
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 721,951

Re: To turquoise

Hi turquoise!

Ye-ouch! The post was misunderstood. I was being VERY politely sarcastic. I goofed up.

I was hoping his dingleberry froze off in that cold sitz-bath.
(and the rubber duckie said "Quack quack!")

~~
He's funny as in watching a snake oil salesman. Speaks volumes and says nothing, dangles a carrot --oops!-- an orange yet does not produce. His consistant answer is "Write me! Get my 108 page book! It's free! I have the cure!"
He's harvesting addresses and emails.

There's nothing more enlightening than reading the ranting of a man who likes to toss around names, $$$ amounts, likens us to dogs, enjoys group flushes, mentions secret seminars yet will not disclose who he is. Very cultish behaviour especially on the net. He's not a doctor yet prescribes as one. He contradicts himself, yet in all the verbiage does not give facts, only appears to.

Mind you, I did a lot of research today and "saw" where he's coming from, the root of his ideas and the origin of his fast. His secrecy is most disturbing. He's raising false hope to some and misleading others.

The only reason I'm glad he has his own forum is because he will be contained. Look for 'Ask MH' in the Health section.

turquoise, I apologize if I have messed up a moment of your day.
I was, and am on your side!

Adahlia

PS: Women get their midnight cold spritz baths when men don't put the seat down!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)