Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Google Advertisement
Adahlia Views: 5,368
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,154

Re: This thread is getting tiresome

Hi jcounts,

I've read your posts today.

I'm sorry you had found this thread tiresome. No one is forcing you (I hope not!) to post to it nor read it. Although the fact that you have the need to protect MH, and your actions do raise a few flags. What is the motive?

You sound as if you've been around the net for a while. Step back and look at your posts and see them as if someone else wrote them. Consider the timing and everything else. I think you'll understand then. :)

If your presence here is as innocent as you claim it is then you have nothing to worry about.
If you are new to the healing protocols presented on this site, then I say you are a very good example to prove the point of those that oppose MH. You have read information from an unkown poster and grabbed on hook line and sinker.

This is a debate forum. You're welcome to start your own thread praising MH and telling us why he is the best thing since sliced bread. For many reasons I cannot praise him. I have done research and have facts to prove it so please don't think that I'm blowing smoke. Do the research yourself and you will find the same information I have. Seek and ye shall find.

As to our immediate reaction to MH, I'll just use the topic of this thread as an example:

You are a man so you may not understand. That's ok.

If MH told you to keep your "dingle and berries" in ice cold water daily and it would cure whatever ails you - it's a "life saver". Would you do it? He did say that it "will releive the pressures of fermantation and start correct flow of morbid matters and provide releif". Don't you desire this? If it works for women then why not men? Our pooping mechanism is the same.

Women have been at the mercy of men since the beginning of time. Consider all the wacky contraptions and remedies that have been invented for us.

Get back to me after sitz bathing for a week.
I'd like a man's point of view on this.

Take care,

Adahlia

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=566&i=46

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)