CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: KEFIR Plus oxygen, Threelac crash

Anja Views: 6,137
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 619,510

Re: KEFIR Plus oxygen, Threelac crash

this is an interesting discussion. I took the Threelac and Hydroxygen (I guess it's something new, now) for a couple of months and felt fantastic for the first three weeks, but sort of crashed at that point and was status quo after that. I thought it was because my yeast had adapted. Had a feeling it was too good to be true.... I did notice that the Hydroxygen seemed to give me more energy and more color in my face, but that effect seemed to lessen over time, as well. I still take it when I think about it, but it no longer seems to be having much of an effect one way or the other, but who's to say - I've been making slow (very slow), but steady progress as the months go by, and one thing that has really helped it all along is the liver flushing. I am also making my own lacto-fermented vegetables and am drinking home-made kefir every day, along with the Body Ecology Diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.158 sec, (1)