CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nothing special about threelac

Robbie Views: 5,967
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 619,549

Re: nothing special about threelac

Hi Flagstaf,
I have just started kefir grains and from all the research I have found on these grains it is a very good probiotic as well. I like it because it is a living organism and I ferment it in goat's milk which is different for me from growing up on cow's milk, but I like the way it taste and people into kefir are sincere and will send you the grains for free, No one trying to make money, just help people as they have been helped by this stuff.
To early to tell a difference yet but Bone, Keason and Hopinso recommend them. I'm sorry but I don't trust the pyrimid scheme type of companies either from personal experience. And if a company comes out with a really good product, The tactics of these other companies have made it hard for those that has an integrity based product that could do someone some good.
BUt on the other hand, If the threelac has helped some, this is good a good thing, but NOT a cure all.
Robbie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)