CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was sexualy abused by an uncle when I was just 4 or 5 years old.

HalF Views: 8,026
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 56,380

Re: I was sexualy abused by an uncle when I was just 4 or 5 years old.

Hi 23435,
Carrying these feelings, and supressing the feelings and the incident will continually deplete your energy level, and interferes with many phases of your life. Actually, it cannot be supressed, since it is a function of the subconcious to record all information relative to your life. I know that you have had counseling as you have said. My suggestion to you is to find a Praticioner who can use EFT, that is Emotional Freedom Technique. It is a non invasive technique, and works fairly rapidly

There are other varietues if energy healing techniques. But, most have been derived from 2 basic techniques, TFT which is Thought Field Therapy, and EFT as mentioned. With EFT you can help remove the negative feelings about your abuse experiences in a relatively short timem and free yourself and without deeply re-experiencing them. You can start at whatever level, you choose. In fact, if the pratitioner is any good, you can work on a problem without naming it out loud, even though it is better to voice it out loud. By the I mean you can 'hum' it, say it with your lips closed, so the words cannot actually be decerned, until you gain the confidence internally, to actually speak up.

Yes, EFT sounds quite different, and it is quite different. It is a more gentle technique, and works rapidly.

If you have any questions, or desire more clarification or information, please contact me. I'm new to curezone, co I don't know if they would email me for direct contact via email or IM. I never asked.

Love in the Spirit,
HalF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.385 sec, (1)