CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was sexualy abused by an uncle when I was just 4 or 5 years old.

CLOE1 Views: 9,624
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 56,380

Re: I was sexualy abused by an uncle when I was just 4 or 5 years old.

you are a very brave person for talking about your experience. dont beat yourself up about it. you might try counseling. it seems many times that those who have been aabused, abuse others. i know you didnt want to do it. please, dont feel guilty. my daughter was molested by her own father when she was 4. we where separated, on the way to a divorce at the time. when she was 14, and we where in counseling, she finally told it. wow, she just fell apart. she was having major deppresion, and could not even go to school, i had her homebound for 2 years. she felt to much guilt and shame. the bad thing about it, when she was 16 and we where still in therapy, and she was actually living normally by then, her x boyfriend murdered her. she was 2 weeks from being 17. what i advise, live you life hun, please. we all make mistakes. in fact i feel that i was molested as a child also. i have had nightmares my whole life, my daughter did also. she would be 27 now. try to find a good counselor, if your not happy with one, change to antoher. i have had lots of therapy, some good, some bad. dont ever stay with a counselor you are not comfortable with. im so glad you are getting this out. what i see is a wonderful person. loving, kind, giving, thats you. you can help others. i am now 45, and helping others in any way i can. i feel that i have had some hurendous life experiences, and i can share with others. i am not a counselor, but would love to be one. so, any time hun, e-mail me, i will be here for you. thats what you need right now, support!!!!!!! in fact i counsel people all of the time. you see when my daughter was killed, he also tried to kill me, but here i am. so, my feeling is that god has spared me to help others. i have thought about suicide many times, but then i think, how would my loved ones feel. i have manic -deppresion since amber died, so i battle with that every day. but, i am happily married for the third time, we wont even talk about the stepkids,lol. hang in there honey, the devil gets a hold on all of us at one time or another. the devil is very strong, we just have to cast him out. its that simple. just tell him to go away!!! im praying for you that god gives you the strengh, and will, to go on with your life and help others. devil be gone from this wonderful person,and dont come back. please keep in touch, GOD BLESS, CLOE JEGCL3@AOL.COM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)