CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was sexualy abused by an uncle when I was just 4 or 5 years old.

missc0c0 Views: 7,408
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 56,380

Re: I was sexualy abused by an uncle when I was just 4 or 5 years old.

hey i am 14 years old i am very smart and ive been sexualy abused ,ive cut, ive burnd and now my only problems is that i drink nd smoke.Well dats not my point my point is that wen i was younger i once said to my self (well if he hurted me somebody else needs to be in pain to and also to dis day i regreat even to trina touch my lil sister knowing she has mental problems and dat she realy dont knw wats going on in life.And even thou i dint touch her i feel really nasty with my self and to stop my self from touching her was that i went to the restroom stold a sigaret from my stepdad got my moms raiser and you knw wat next...BUt even thou im young i knw almost everything because its like i aint neva had a chance to be a kid..im not saying dont feel bad for wat you have done but dont bring your self down everyday..and my name is ARely but people call me c0c0 and you can send me emails on my yahoo its arelyacosta44@yahoo.com thank you for your time and hope you get better but cutting mam is not worth it because your going regreat wearing a nice shirt or some cute shorts and you have scars were ever trust me and ill have you in my prayers every night i go to sleep GOD has you in this world for a reason and he does not want you to give up dont listen or let negative comments bother you stay healty and have fun cus you aint even old bye bye....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)