CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adrenal exhaustion and insomnia

megghill01 Views: 29,073
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 555,233

Re: adrenal exhaustion and insomnia

I tried Bach flower and magnesium, valerian root- you name it to help me sleep and relax. I do not agree that zoloft is the bast way to go but sometimes when your adrenals are really fatigued you are so depressed that you need something fast- the zoloft helped me get through the toughest part and helped me have the motivation to go to the store and buy all the products that helped heal my adrenal glands. I was at the point where I wasn't leaving my house. I did all of the things that you mentioned in getting better but I do believe that seeing a really good theripist and taking zoloft really helped me let go of the worries and stresses that made my adrenals so tired in the first place.

NET and NAET helped a lot- it's like the RET Leslie mentioned. I also went to an allergist and found out that I was allergic to Gluten and that was contributing to my weakend state. Staying away from the foods that I'm allergic to has helped a lot. I take a homeopathic adrenal cortex diluted 8X and it works great for energy. Letting go of toxic relationships is also helpful- it drains you!

Megan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)