CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adrenal exhaustion and insomnia

lusty22 Views: 29,106
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 555,233

Re: adrenal exhaustion and insomnia

thankyou for replying James. I know you are right and I have already been offered antidepressants and said no, but it is tempting at times because I feel so sad. I eat well already, and never drink caffeine in any form. I use no Sugar and eat mostly organic foods. I also never eat anything with food additives or artificial sweetners as I already knew I am sensitive, plus i have blood Sugar problems, so I eat every 2-3 hours. This has all helped, but the thing that is delaying my recovery is that I am not able to rest at night. Melatonin does nothing for me. I did get a prescription for ativan which does help somewhat. Even my naturopath said i may need it to get over the hump because if I don't rest I will not heal. I have the panic attacks in the night and very badly from 6-8 am in the mornings. I eat protein before bed as I thought it was the low blood sugar, and it is not the full answer. I am still having them. Did your panic attacks get better as your adrenals got stronger? I have tried kava kava and the flower thing you mentioned, but they are not helpful when the anxiety is very strong. Let me know please if yours got better as your adrenals strengthened. thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)