CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adrenal exhaustion and insomnia

rightgirl Views: 26,463
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 555,227

Re: adrenal exhaustion and insomnia

Hey there,

I've had Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome which relapsed continuously for two year and resolved after I took massive doses of high potentcy acidopholis, and one symptom that got worse was my nighttime heartrate went up and kept me from falling asleep and sometimes took a long time to go down or some nights wouldn't, then woke me up in the morning way too early too. This pounding heart made me so I couldn't sleep and couldn't heal my adrenals, which need sleep to recover, and I developed fibromyalgia and profound sleep deprivation as well as aching adrenals. I had the saliva test, which was really important to knowing what was going on in my body, and it showed low cortisol levels in a normal curve, ie. highest in the morning and lowest at night, and I had slightly low DHEA as well. I've discovered that I had to eat just before bed and keep cooked ground turkey on my bedstand to eat when I was awakened too early, but I still didn't understand this heartbeat problem. I was taking all the recommended supplements for adrenal fatigue, but still not getting well. Then I discovered a book which was a revelation, called "CFS Unmasked" by G. E. Poesnecker, and it blew me away! He nailed the mystery of the pounding heart as well as one of the underlying causes with CFS, which involves the Hypothalamus Pituitary constantly sending adrenaline to the adrenals causing anxiety and elevated heart rate as well as profound insomnia. Once I understood the reason for these symptoms, I have been able to also hear Dr. Peosnecker's expertise on what's required to recover. I found this book to be helpful in figuring out how to get approach getting my adrenals back functioning normally again and getting the HPA feedback loop to calm down, allowing the return of sleep. I found out the reason I couldn't sleep, and for me that helped to figure out how to get my adrenals to heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)