CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adrenal exhaustion and insomnia

slhall Views: 16,116
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 555,227

Re: adrenal exhaustion and insomnia

I have basically the same symptoms but mine begin at 5-6 am and go thru the morning hours and on till 2 or 3 pm. I have battled several disorders including hyper thyroid, tachycardia, and elevated bad estrogen all with natural supplements thru my chiropractor; however, this had been like a nightmare that had no ending. I had a nervous breakdown 3 weeks ago and the medical Dr tried to tell me I was having a heart attack... I told him my adrenals were in over drive and just please give me some ativan to get the rapid heart beat stopped. He was determined that if it wasn't my heart it was my thyroid. I told him it was not my thyroid, I had just had it checked and it was fine but my adrenals were not! My saliva test showed that I had excessive amount of cortisol especially in the am. When my blood work finally came back from lab, guess what?, my thyroid was actually low. At this point the Dr is asking me "what I'd going on?" I told him "I have over active adrenals!" He writes me a Rx for Zoloft and ativan... And by the way, these meds are NOT the answer only a bandaid till to you can get to the root of the problem. My chiropractor ordered a full work up of blood work on me as well as checking my vitamin b's. When my test results came back he was shocked! Majority of the blood work was normal except for one major problem...my b12 level was 1900, which is 1000 points higher than it should be. From this blood work my chiropractor recognized that my hypothalamus is not functioning correctly therefore it's not signaling what to do with the b12. The over abundance of stored b12 can cause lots the same symptoms as the over active adrenals. Note I know why my adrenals aren't getting well because the b12 is never getting there to be utilized. I pray this might mate is over soon for me and would not wish it on my worst enemy. Eating lots of leafy greens, fruits low in sugar, olive oil and healthy source of protein is the diet I'm on and I have also lost lot of weight and really didn't have any to spare. I am now in the process of waiting on my hair analysis to see what mineral deficiencies I have. I hear from others who are or have had this that it can take up to 2-3 years to heal them. My massage therapist has been battling it and she has seen lots of medical Dr.s, which by the way, didn't help her at all. She did all the testing with the same chiropractor I use and he was the one who diagnosed her as well. She continued to research hour to heal the adrenals and in Eastern medicine the use infrared rays to heal many illnesses including adrenal gland disorders. I have now purchased a biomat like my massage therapist uses and it is wonderful. I would highly recommend you purchasing one. Slhall

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)