CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carbuncle Update 2

unyquity Views: 17,558
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 361,737

Re: Carbuncle Update 2

grz,

'Sounds to me like a plan you can live with! (and it also sounds to me like it's GOT to be gotten rid of...ANY way you can). Oh yeah, the Antibiotic part ain't so sweet, but whether you lessen the swelling and red-hot infection with Rx Antibiotics or something like Colloidal Silver (or herbal anti-bacterials), you'd still be killing off a bunch of good bacteria with the bad. Sigh, that's about our only options.

The only thing I know of that'll knock out an infection without 'bacteria killing action' is echinacea and/or a product called 'Transfer Factor' (which is bovine colostrum and a blend of immune enhancers, if you haven't heard of it, here's some information for reading when you've got a minute: http://www.wasatchhealth.com/Pages/What-Is-TF.html
Transfer Factor - What is It? )

I totally forgot to mention the Transfer Factor because I get just as good of results with the high-grade echinacea tincture (if I take LOTS of it). But the Science behind the Transfer Factor is MUCH more accepted and understood by allopathic types (and many doctors and pediatricians are starting to recommend it; there's even been a few cases where major insurance companies have paid for it!) Anyway, just for future reference...three days on Transfer Factor Plus WILL rid your body of infection far faster and more healthily than ANYthing else (allopathic or otherwise), I've ever come across.

Juicing is a great support; you'll definitely heal faster when juicing (and it's tasty too! --one of my favorite ways to heal me :)

Lol, speaking of which, there's two bags of juicy organic oranges on my kitchen counter, just waiting to be juiced...so I'd better get at it if I want some 'liquid gold' for our house today.

Keep us updated - 'good energy comin' your way!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (1)